Super Sight – Nanogirl

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I did Super Sight – Nanogirl. It was really fun Making this project and learning new skills. I really love doing science with Nanogirl. She always makes things so fun and really boring. Thank you very much Fiona Grant and Nanogirl for this fabulous task.

Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

Thank you!

One thought on “Super Sight – Nanogirl

1. Hi Swaimah,

It’s Emma here from the Summer Learning Journey.

This tasks looks like a lot of fun! I find it so interesting to experiment with water as there are so many things you can do. It reminds me of an activity I’ve done before where I created a small rainbow by shining light through a glass of water that has something reflective inside. Have you ever tried doing something like that before?

It was great that you explained each step you were taking during the video, it really helped me to understand what was going on in your experiment. I had no idea you could make a magnifying glass using water and cling wrap!

Is that a little lego man that you have chosen to use in your magnifying glass? Choosing an item with lots of small details like the lego man, makes it very clear to see how it has been magnified through the water. Do you enjoy playing with lego at home? I used to play with it all the time and still love to when I get the chance! Me and my sister used to spend hours together building our own little lego towns! Have you heard of the show lego masters? It’s a lego competition where each week they are challenged with a new task to create something amazing, a bit like the summer learning journey! I wonder if you could build something small with lego to use in your magnifying glass experiment?

Thanks for sharing Swaimah!

Emma – SLJ