Recycled Race Car! – Kick Start

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I did Recycled Race Car! – Kick Start.  It was really fun making this cardboard race car. I tried my best to make it look really nice. Thank you very much Fiona Waugh for making this fantastic task.

Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

Thank you!

2 thoughts on “Recycled Race Car! – Kick Start

1. Hiya Swaimah,

I noticed that this task didn’t look to be completely your own work.

It’s really important for your learning that you put the effort in and create original work for these activities. The blog commenting team are really excited and look forward to seeing your original and amazing work. We don’t really want to see what google has to offer.

You have created some great blog content in previous posts and we’d love to see more of it. We hope that you will create your own content for this task so we can comment and award you the points for it. Check out some ideas here for creating content to share on your blog

Ngā mihi
    Theresa

2. Kia ora Swaimah,

This is such an awesome car! I am stoked that you had another go and I think you should be really proud of your efforts and willingness to give it another go. Tino Pai.

It is amazing what you can do with recycled materials. Last year in my year 6 class we built waka out of recycled materials – we had an absolute blast just like it sounds like you did too.

Keep it up Swaimah!
    Theresa SLJ