Comic Quest – Kick Start

Today for the SLJ I did Comic Quest – Kick Start. It was really easy because we had to pick 2 characters from the slides and make a little comic strip out of it. We had to complete the task by doing at least 3-4 slides. I picked to do the 2 girls at a beach, and they were both having a sand castle challenge. They both said “I won!” at the same time, they ended up have a fight/argument about it. 2 boys came in to settle the fight down. !!The end!! Thank you very much Mr Goodwin (Matua Goody – my version) for providing this task for us. We really had a great and fun time completing this task. Please leave a lot of comments on my blog. Thank you!

One thought on “Comic Quest – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Swaimah, Well done sharing the Comic Quest Kick Start activity and thanks for your feedback.
    There is also a Step It Up activity posted each day at 1pm. We recommend taking a look at this too, especially if it is a topic you enjoy. Here is a link to the Comic Quest Step It Up

If you find the Kick Start activities easy the Step It Up activities will include more creative opportunities for you.

If you scroll down on the blog you will be able to see all the activities listed on the left. Choose from the Kick Start and the topics you are most interested in.

Ngā mihi,
    Mrs Grant