To write your “Never Poem,” you will write one sentence for each of the
following, repeating your chosen consonant sound as many times as possible.
- Something you would never eat.
- Something you would never wear.
- Something you would never buy.
- Something you would never do.
- Someplace you would never go.
- Something you would always like to think about.
- “And I promise I will never …”
Struggling to find words to match your letter? You can always swap a word for a synonym (a word that means the same, e.g. swap happy for joyous). Check out the online thesaurus or dictionary to help you with this.
Here is an Example
I would never eat tubeless tires.
I would never wear a tiger tailed t-shirt.
I would never buy a tie dyed tomato.
I would never trick toddlers into tripping
I would never go to town to trap turtles.
I would always like to toe tap to tunes.
And I promise I will never turn turnips into toasted tractors.
Write Your poem
I would never eat pork.
I would never wear a bikini.
I would never buy pork or ham.
I would never treat others like dogs.
I would never go to South Sudan.
I would always keep my hijab on.
And I promise I will never kill the environment.