Ciper and Code – Kick start

Today for the SLJ I did Ciper and Code – Kick start. It was a bit confusing to do but then I got the hold of it. I found out some cool codes and Cipers. I really enjoyed this task even though it was a bit confusing. I had to fill in what my favourite thing to do in the summer, and what is my favourite moana. I picked for the summer one, Swimming at the beach and also going to the strawberry farm. My faourite moana is the pt england reserve beach and mission bay beach. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Thank you!

2 thoughts on “Ciper and Code – Kick start

1. Talofa Swaimah
    your friend Jamie here! You did a great job making your slides more personalised and attractive. Wow, we have so much in common – one of my favorite moanas is Mission Bay Beach and I love going to the strawberry farm near me!!

I wonder, have you tried creating your own code using Atabash or Pig Pen? I would LOVE to see you create your own code, like the Rebus Puzzles you created a few weeks ago. They were some challenging ones!

Keep up the AMAZING work Swaimah, have a nice evening, and God bless!
    Your friend, Jamie <3

2. Mōrena Swaimah,

What an awesome code and cipher activity, I love this code activities as they are such a fun brain workout. I love doing escape rooms so deciphering codes is something I find super fun and challenging!

My Mum actually made this activity so I found it super easy to decipher her codes but it looks like you had a lot of success deciphering them as well!! Was there any code that you found especially difficult or way too easy?

I think It is great that you filled in your own answers to the given codes. Maybe you could add a code and challenge your readers to decipher it!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ