Where’s Wally – Step it up!

Today for the SLJ I did Where’s Wally – Step it up! Today I had to make a animation about PacWally finding his friend CatWally. PacWally is basically PacMan and wheres Wally combined together. We have to make and animation for a PacMan game and it’s Wheres Wally theme. Hope you enjoy my animation Thank you so much Mrs Taylor for making this task. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Thank you!

2 thoughts on “Where’s Wally – Step it up!

1. Mōrena Swaimah,

What an awesome stop motion animation, I love making these kinds of stop motions on paper but animating it seems to be so fun. I really enjoyed all the details in your animation, especially the Christmas themed colours (very festive). I was wondering how long this took you to make as it seems so detailed I can only imagine it took a long time?

I find this activity especially fun as I love playing the Pac Man game on the old arcade machines! Have you played this game before?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Kia ora Zana Yates, Swaimah here. Thank you so much for coming onto my blog and commenting on it. It took about 30 minutes to make this animation. I have never actually played Pac Man on a arcade machine before. Only online on my chromebook. Thank you again for visiting my blog. Have a merry christmas Zana Yates!

Swaimah <3