Snakes & Ladders – Kick Start

Today for the SLJ I did Snakes & Ladders – Kick Start. It was extremely easy and fun to do. Me and my brother played snakes and ladders for this task. We played a quick game of snakes and ladders and my brother. We recorded it with screencastify. We rolled a dice online on youtube shorts. As we played each box had an addition equation on it which we had to solve. the last slide I had to make my own vision of snakes and ladders. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Thank you!

4 thoughts on “Snakes & Ladders – Kick Start

1. Suostei Swaimah
    Your friend Jamie here from St Patrick’s! I enjoyed watching your video of you and your brother playing Snakes & Ladders. Did you know I played Snakes & Ladders with my brother too? I won of course! I have a question: what is your favorite board game? Mine is Snakes & Ladders, Chess and Game of Life. Please reply if you can, and have a lovely day! And, a Merry Christmas Swaimah!!🌟🎄
    Your friend, Jamie

1. Malo e lelei Jamie, Your friend Swaimah here. My favourite board game is Snakes & Ladders and Ludo king. Thank you so so so much for jumping on my blog and leaving a comment. I cant wait to see your posts on your blog.

Your Friend, Swaimah <3

1. Kia Ora Swaimah
        sorry for replying late, but thanks for responding to my comment! I’m looking forward to more posts on your blog too. Have a great day and a happy new year!!
        Your friend, Jamie <3

2. Kia ora Swaimah,

Another blog post. This activity was one of my favourites. I love Snakes and Ladders, it was one of my favourite games as a kid. It’s a good game because people of all ages can play it. I see you and your brother played. Did you enjoy playing? I saw that your brother managed to beat you. Maybe you’ll have to play again and see if you can beat him next time.

I like how in your board game your equations get harder and harder. What happens when you get the question wrong? I did see a game from another Summer Learning Journey participant where if you got the question wrong you had to do a dare like “10 star jumps” or “eat a lemon”. That would have been a fun addition to the game. What do you think?

You should check out Isa from New Brighton Catholics Snakes and Ladders game. She does a good job including information in her post and even includes a question. Maybe you could leave her a comment.
    Isa’s Blog

What is your favourite game?

Ka pai to mahi Swaimah, keep up the good work.
    Anna
    SLJ