Which one doesn’t belong? – Step it up!

Today for the SLJ I did Which one doesn’t belong? – Step it up! It was really easy to do because all we had to do was write about why numbers don’t belong to each other. Then we had to make a puzzle for the bloggers to make. I wrote about the numerological meanings that 1-9 numbers have. I then made a puzzle were you bloggers have to solve. PLease leave a positive comment on my blog. Thank you!

One thought on “Which one doesn’t belong? – Step it up!

1. Malo e lelei Swaimah,

What an awesome job of stepping it up from the last challenge. It is great to see you editing your own slides to make them look beautiful for you blog but I would like to remind you that while it is okay to do that you should double check and ensure you are including all the important information like the completed activity and details so your readers know what activity you have done.

I think you did a brilliant job with this mini essay explaining the numerological meanings, where did you source this information? I have never heard of numbers having such meanings before, but is it very interesting? Based on those meanings, which number is your favourite?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ