Shadow Art – Kick start

Today for the SLJ I did Shadow Art – Kick start. It was really fun but a bit tricky. We had to finda piece of paper and pencil, then go outside and find some flowers. They place your paper on a flat surface or a book. Then make sure that you  can see the flowers shadow on your piece of paper. Start tracing the shadows, finally you can colour in the paper. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Thank you!

One thought on “Shadow Art – Kick start

1. Kia ora Swaimah,

It’s Charlotte here, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. Well done giving the ‘Shadow Art’ activity a go! How did you find this activity? I thought it was lots of fun!

Wow, that is an awesome piece of art! I think that one of the great parts about the Summer Learning Journey is that you get to try out different ways to create and design that you might not have tried before. Had you tried shadow art before this? Yours came out looking great!

Did you pick all those flowers out of your garden? I would love to grow some flowers in my garden but right now I seem to be growing a lot of weeds! What are your favourite flowers? Mine are tulips because they look so unique.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey